The Crown (Federal + Ontario) have the previous version, and has 60 days to examine it and decide what they want to do. I'd prefer them to try admitting to the significant errors in the past, a promise to do better in the future, and negotiations for a reasonable settlement, without having to go to court.
Somehow, I don't think that is going to happen. All of the Defendants will likely deny any problem exists, stonewall, and avoid facing the truth of their illegal and unjust actions.
However, we must wait 60 days for them to respond.
In the interim, I have Version #3 of the Statement of Claim ready. The previous versions are now obsolete.
Please look over the new version, and send in your comments and suggestions:
Statement of Claim, Version #3
We Need More Objective Evidence
During the next 60 days, we need to collect objective evidence to support the allegations made in our Statement of Claim. While I have been developing some significant pieces to this puzzle during the last 2 years, we need much more hard evidence (or circumstantial evidence) of their wrong-going.
The following form can make it easy to record that necessary evidence, and send it to me.
Form: Evidence Supporting SFPFC's Allegations Against #ChickenMafia Adobe Acrobat pdf form
- Click on the link. Depending on your browser configuration, you can open the form in your browser, or you will have to download the form, then open it in Adobe Reader (free software, download by clicking the link).
- Fill in the form with your info.
- When done, in the top right of the form, click the link "Submit Form".
- A new window will open, fill in (or confirm) your email address and your name. When OK, click on "Send".
- Your computer will email your feedback to SFPFC's Legal Research Data Centre (ie. me)