Google+

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Off to the Tribunal we Go!

Slowly but surely, we are moving on my complaint against Chicken Farmers of Ontario ("CFO").

Quick Recap

Feb. 5, 2013     I filed my complaint with CFO
Feb. 25, 2013   CFO thanks me for my feedback.
                         To me, it seems CFO has filed it in the round filing cabinet on the floor (ie. garbage can)
Feb. 25, 2013    I request hearing of my complaint before CFO Board
Mar. 1, 2013      CFO acknowledges my request, Board will consider my request
Mar. 21, 2013    CFO Board decides to decline hearing, and waive their right to hear my complaint
Mar. 26, 2013    I send letter asking FPMC to intercede on my behalf with my complaint against CFO
May 23, 2013     FPMC refuses to intercede with CFO, refers me to OMAF Tribunal
June 6, 2013      I send email to Tribunal asking for information on how to proceed with complaint.

Four months of bureaucracy and delays.  It seems Canada grows some of the best bureaucracies and red tape in the world.

I'm going to need lots of help & advice on this Tribunal.  I assume we have one chance to get it right.  I've never done a Tribunal before so I'm looking forward to suggestions from all the jailhouse lawyers out there to advise & guide me on how to make this effort successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Off-topic commercial spam that's posted so as to help sell your wares will be deleted.

On-topic comments, where you behave yourself and play nicely, will remain posted; whether they are pro or con. Everybody needs to fully understand all points of view so that we can find a solution that encompasses everybody's concerns. Give it your best shot.

If you decide to post, your posting becomes part of the public record, and SFPFC has full rights to use it (or not) in any reasonable manner or medium that suits our purposes.

Before posting, please proofread, and correct as necessary. If you subsequently discover a need to fix your previous posting, make an additional posting that refers to the original posting, then set the record straight.