- 2012/01/06, G. Black --> OMAFRA, Email on problems with Meat Regulations
- 2012/01/26, G. Black --> Hon. Gerry Ritz, Min. Ag. & Agri-Foods, Canada
- 2012/02/13, G.Black --> OMAFRA, did you get email of 2012/01/06?
- 2012/02/16, OMAFRA --> G.Black, Response to G.Black's email of 2012/01/06
- 2012/02/20, G.Black --> OMAFRA, Response to OMAFRA letter of 2012/02/16
- 2012/03/27, OMAFRA --> G.Black, Response to G.Black letter of 2012/02/20
- 2012/04/18, G.Black --> OMAFRA, Response to OMAFRA letter of 2012/03/27
- 2012/05/18, OMAFRA --> G.Black, Response to G.Black letter of 2012/04/18
- 2012/05/22, G.Black --> OMAFRA, Response to OMAFRA letter of 2012/05/18
- 2012/05/22, G.Black --> MICA (new local abattoir), will you please process my poultry? NO!
- 2012/05/22, G.Black -->BurtFarms (local private abattoir), will you please process my poultry? NO!
- 2012/05/22, G.Black -->CFO, asking for assistance to Small Flock Chicken Farmers
- 2012/06/01, Risk Assessment Farm Gate Meat Sales
- 2013/02/21, G.Black --> CFO, Complaint Small Flock Exemption, CFO Policies
2013/03/09 Addendum: In Document 14 above (2013/02/21), at Section 9.m, I declare that I live in a food desert. In the description of this local condition, I failed to mention a butcher shop that is about 5 km from the centre of our hamlet. This butcher shop, Papa's Meats, sells meats, cheese, locally caught whitefish, and a limited supply of canned goods, breads, and dairy products. Unfortunately, they don't normally carry any fruits or vegetables (neither fresh nor frozen). On page 2 of Document #15 below (2013/02/22), I made a similar statement about living in a food desert, and again failed to mention this same butcher shop. My thanks to Joan at Papa's Meats for suggesting this clarification.
- 2013/02/22, G.Black -->OMAF + Premier, Request change to Meat Regulations
- 2013/02/25, CFO --> G.Black, Thanks for info, will consider sometime in future
- 2013/02/25, G.Black --> CFO, Response to CFO letter 13/02/25, request immediate hearing
- 2013/02/25, Petition for Improving Meat Regulations, Small Flock Quota Exemption Limits
- 2013/03/01, CFO --> G.Black, Hearing request will be raised at next CFO Board meeting
- 2013/03/07 G.Black --> CFC, Request evidence of compliance to Fed-Prov. Chicken agreement
- 2013/03/21 CFO -->G.Black, Request for CFO Board hearing of complaint denied
- 2013/03/25 SFPFC --> Public flyer on $10.8 Billion Fascist Chicken
- 2013/04/03 Chicken Full Disclosure Form for Traceability & Consumer's Benefit
- Mar. 26, 2013 G.Black --> FPMC to intercede on my behalf with my complaint against CFOO
- May 23, 2013 FPMC -->G.Black refuses to intercede with CFO, refers me to OMAF Tribunal
- June 6, 2013 G.Black--> OMAF Tribunal, asking for information on how to proceed with complaint.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
The following documents have been sent or received during the discussions between Small Flock Poultry Farmers and the various government officials and agencies: